Need Extra Help on the Job?
Rent Equipment on the Delmarva Peninsula
Burke Equipment has maintained a strong tradition of offering top-of-the-line equipment & serving the needs of our customers.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Rentals
- Large Selection of Models and Attachments
- Competitive Contractor Rental Rates
- Reliable and Prompt On-Site Delivery
- Quality Low Hour Machines
- Three Rental Locations to Serve Your Needs
- Professional and Courteous Service
- Terms and Conditions
- Reasonable Loss Damage Wavier Insurance Protection
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Rental periods are Daily, Weekly (7 days), or Monthly (4 weeks).
- Hour allowance: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, or 160 hours per month.
- All charges are for time out. If the hour allowance is exceeded for the specified time period on the rental contract, there will be an overtime charge.
- Rental payment(s) are due at the beginning of the rental period.
- All repairs required due to abuse or negligence will be charged to the lessee upon return of the damaged rental equipment. All work will be performed by Burke Equipment Company.
- Rates do not include delivery. Delivery is available for an additional charge
- Deposits are required and vary by type of equipment being rented. Please ask the rental sales person for details.
- Reasonable Loss Damage Waiver Insurance Protection to be purchased through Burke Equipment Company OR Liability Insurance naming Burke Equipment Company as additional insured and loss payee are required on All rentals.